1. Area of Application
The General Terms & Conditions (GTC) regulate the legal obligations between ETTER SOEHNE AG (hereinafter called the supplier) and its customers with regard to all contracts made between the two parties. Any terms dictated by the purchased that oppose these GTC are hereby expressly declared invalid.
2. Offers and Delivery AreaThe offers made by the supplier can be found on the website www.ettershop.ch and are non-binding. The supplier reserves the right to amend price, product range as well as to make any necessary technical alterations. The offers are valid only for as long as the product appears on the website and while stocks last. Product information such as content, image etc. are given chiefly as an illustration and are not binding.
3. Conclusion of Contract on www.ettershop.ch
By submitting his/her order on www.ettershop.ch and at the same time acknowledging the General Terms & Conditions, the purchaser enters into a legally-binding contract. The contract conclusion is valid from the moment the purchaser receives an order confirmation from ETTER SOEHNE AG by e-mail. Confirmed orders can then no longer be cancelled or amended by the purchaser.
4. Prices and Delivery Costs
All prices are quoted in Swiss Francs (CHF), nett, including Value Added Tax. The supplier reserves the right to amend prices, conditions and production year given on the website, whereby the date of the order is relevant. Delivery costs (postage and packaging) are payable by the purchaser and are calculated as follows:
0 bis 2 kg = CHF 9.00
2 bis 5 kg = CHF 15.00
over 5 kg = CHF 18.00
0 bis 2 kg = CHF 12.00
2 bis 5 kg = CHF 18.00
over 5 kg = CHF 21.00
Shipment and packing are free of charge on orders of over CHF 250.00
5. Quantity Discount
The following quantity discounts apply:
2% on orders of CHF 750.00 and above
4% on orders of CHF 1'500.00 and above
6% on orders of CHF 3'000.00 and above
No accumulation of discounts is permitted. Quantity discount is not available on special offers.
The following means of payment are accepted: Invoice, MasterCard, VISA, Postfinance, TWINT and Paypal. The delivered goods remain the property of the supplier until full payment has been received. Should the customer default on payment, the supplier is authorised to repossess the goods. (cancellation right).
7. DeliveryOnce the goods have been submitted for despatch, the liability is transferred to the purchaser. Indications of availability and delivery dates are only binding once confirmed in writing by the supplier. If the item is available in stock, weekday delivery takes place as a rule by PostPac-Economy in ca. 3 days and by PostPac-Priority in 1 - 2 days.
8. Guarantee and Defects
The purchaser must report obvious defects by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest within 5 days of receipt of the delivery. Hidden defects must be reported by e-mail immediately they come to light, at the latest 5 days after discovery of the defect. Failure by the purchaser to report the defect within the specified time renders the guarantee invalid.
The faulty article should be returned together with a copy of the invoice and a detailed description of the defect. On receipt of the written complaint, the suppllier will inform the purchaser by e-mail of the address to which the item must be returned. Transport costs are for the purchaser's account.
In the case of items covered by guarantee, it is the supplier's decision whether a price reduction, article replacement or price refund is made. Damage caused by the purchaser alone, e.g. incorrect handling and/or storage as well as other outside influences, for which the supplier cannot be held responsible, are not covered under the guarantee.
Items ordered by the purchaser in error are neither returnable nor refundable.
Any further claims made by the purchaser - without prejudice to his statutory rights - are excluded. Neither the supplier nor his authorised representative nor any anxilliary persons is liable for any damage that is not suffered by the product itself, and in particular not for consequential damage, loss of profit or other financial disadvantage sustained by the purchaser.
10. Sale of alcoholic beverages to youths
ETTER SOEHNE AG Online Shop on principle does not sell alcohol to young people under the age of 18 years. Solely by submitting an order, the purchaser affirms that he is at least 18 years old, in accordance with legal regulations.
11. Amendments and Supplements
ETTER SOEHNE AG reserves the explicit right to adapt and to put into immediate effect the present General Terms and Conditions (GTC), should circumstances demand.
12. Applicable law/place of jurisdictionIn the event of dispute, only Swiss substantive law is applicable. Place of jurisdiction is in Zug, Switzerland.